Pelosi, House Democrats to Hold Press Conference on Oversight Initiatives to Hold the Trump Administration Accountable
(WASHINGTON) Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats will hold a press conference tomorrow, Friday, July 14 at 9:15 a.m. E.T. to highlight House Republicans’ failure to investigate and conduct oversight of President Trump and his administration. Democrats will announce an effort to force votes to get answers for the American people on Trump and his family’s ties to Russia, countless conflicts of interests and possible collusion with the Russian government to undermine the U.S. election system.
- Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Rep. David Cicilline, Co-Chair of the Democratic Policy and Communications Committee
- Ranking Member Maxine Waters, Financial Services Committee
- Rep. Bill Pascrell, Ways and Means Committee
- Rep. Hank Johnson, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Rep. Joaquin Castro, Foreign Affairs Committee
- Vice Ranking Member Bonnie Watson-Coleman, Homeland Security Committee
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal, Judiciary Committee
WHAT: Press Conference on House Republicans’ Failure to Conduct Oversight and Investigate the Trump Administration
WHEN: Friday, July 14, 2017, 9:15 am ET
- HVC Studio A (Enter through HVC-117)
- Capitol Visitor Center, The Capitol
- Washington, D.C.
NOTE: Livestream of the press conference will be available here.
# # #
Next Article Previous Article