January 19, 2022
TODAY @ 2PM: Hearing on Assessing the State of America’s Seaports
(WASHINGTON) – Today, January 19th, the Committee on Homeland Security’s Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations, chaired by Rep. Nanette Diaz Barragán (D-CA), will hold a hearing to examine the key issues affecting port operations nationwide and highlight recommendations to ensure efficient, secure trade and travel.
This virtual hearing will be streamed live on YouTube and on our website.
WHAT: Subcommittee Hearing: Assessing the State of America’s Seaports
WHEN: Wednesday, January 19 @ 2:00pm EST
- Mr. Gene D. Seroka, Executive Director, Port of Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles
- Ms. Cathie Vick, Chief Development and Government Affairs Officer, Port of Virginia, Virginia Port Authority
- Mr. Anthony Reardon, National President, National Treasury Employees Union
- Mr. Richert L. Self, Executive Director, Port of Lake Charles
- Mr. Christopher J. Connor, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Association of Port Authorities
Updated info and livestream available here.
# # #
Adam Comis at (202) 225-9978
Next Article Previous Article